Friday, February 13, 2009


Now this looks like a fuckin' fantastic compilation. I may just have to get my hands on this bad boy. I guess not much is going on right now. I am back to work now, which sucks. I hated just standing for 4 hours. I don't know what is wrong with me, but I must have some kind of muscle pull or something in my groin area. After like 2 or 3 hours of standing at work, I get this soreness in that area. It happened before and now it's happening again. I hate it. I think I might have to see the doc on this one. I think it has something to do with the way I stand or the shoes. I don't know.

This year is going to be filled with concerts:

Jimmy Eat World - Feb. 28th - The Metro - Chicago, IL
Death Cab for Cutie - April 17th - Aragon Ballroom - Chicago, IL
The Killers - April 30th - Eagles Ballroom - Milwaukee, WI
Ray LaMontagne - April 21st - Riverside Theater - Milwaukee, WI
Ryan Adams - March 15th - War Memorial Theater - Nashville, TN

Plus there is a few more other shows thrown in there I am sure. I may go to the Bonnie Prince Billy show in Milwaukee on March 18th, but that is cutting it close to coming back from Nashville to see Ryan.

No comments:

Post a Comment